How to Apply Singapore Visa
Singaporevisa.ae is on your side, if you need urgent assistance or honest advice with regards to applying for a Singapore visa. Our visa consultants deliver professional services to help you secure your visa fast and at a very cost-effective rate.
Along with the duly filled out and signed Singapore visa application form, you should submit the scanned copies of the following documents.
- One passport-size coloured photograph taken in white background and not older than three months. Make sure the facial features are seen perfectly.
- Passport with a validity of at least six months validity from the date of your arrival in Singapore.
- Return ticket or Singapore travel itinerary For a tourist visa, you need to submit letter of introduction from a local sponsor (a Singapore citizen or permanent resident holder) or the document proof of hotel booking.
- For a business visa, you need to submit letter of introduction from a local contact in the form of a Singapore registered business entity, along with all the details of the business entity as well as a letter from your employer confirming the status of your employment and the purpose of your Singapore visit. Make sure that the individual who acts on behalf of the local entity is a Singapore Citizen or a permanent resident and at least 21 years old.
- You also need to pay a visa processing fee, which is non-refundable even if your application is rejected.
The time taken to process your visa could be anywhere between 3 days and 5 days.
Documents Requirement for Singapore Visa
British and Irish passport holding tourists do not need a visa for visiting Singapore. All other tourists travelling to Singapore should meet the following requirements:
- Visitor’s current valid Passport which should have a minimum validity of 6 months or more at the time of departure.
- Valid travel documents including an onward or return ticket for travel.
- Entry facilities to the next destination.
- Adequate funds to afford your stay in Singapore.
- A valid visa, if applicable, to gain entry to Singapore.
The period of stay granted is indicated on the visit pass endorsement issued to the tourist’s passport, and it is not dependent on the validity of the tourist visa.