Anyone applying for a Singapore visa from Dubai or anywhere else in the UAE would know that submitting a letter of invitation (LOI), from a resident or citizen of Singapore along with the other documents, is mandatory. However, not everyone would have a friend, family or associate in Singapore. In such cases, Singaporevisa.ae can help you get an invitation letter for Singapore visa.
Who is Eligible For LOI?
The Singapore visa with letter of invitation is available for all nationals. However, nations are divided into two categories: Level I countries and Level II countries. The Level I countries can apply for an evisa while the Level II countries need to have a paper visa.
Level I Countries
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Georgia, Guinea, Holders of Hong Kong Document of Identity, India, Liberia, Kazakhastan, Kyrgyztan, Moldova, Macau Special Administrative (MSAR) Travel Permit Holder, Myanmar, Nigeria, Russia, People's Republic of China, Sierra Leone, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan and Commonwealth of Independent States.
Level II Countries
Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia and Yemen.
Documents Required For Letter of Invitation
If you want to apply for Singapore visa with letter of invitation with singaporevisa.ae, you need to submit the following documents.
- Original passport which has at least 6 months of validity from the date of travel
- 2 latest passport size photographs
- UAE visa (with at least 1 month validity)
- If you belong the Level 1 Countries category, you need to have 30 days multi entry UAE visa while those in Level 2 countries category need to have a 30 days double entry UAE visa.
Photo Specifications For LOI
If your photograph does not abide to the requirements, your visa application may get rejected. Hence, it is important to ensure that the photos you submit with your visa application should have the following specifications:
- The photograph should be one that has been taken recently. Do not submit the photo that has been used in your passport, UAE visa copy or any other visa copies.
- Make sure that your photograph does not have any birders. It should be clear. Do not submit photos that are out of focus.
- The photo should be taken against a white background. Make sure there are no shadows in the background.
- Make sure that you do not wear white clothes while taking the photo.
- Avoid wearing headgear, unless to follow religious or racial custom. However, under no circumstances should your facial features be hidden.
- Make sure that your hair does not cover your eyes or eyebrows
- Avoid wearing spectacles or sunglasses
- The picture should not be dark
- Do not submit old photographs or copies of Whats app photos.
- You need to provide the personal address of your home country.
- You need to submit 2 forms with your signature (as per the signature in your passport).
- Singaporevisa.ae will fill the form as well as do the flight and hotel booking.
- Documents with fake signature would not be accepted.