Saudi Arabia is a member country of the GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council). Nationals of the country do not require a visa to be in UAE. However, if they are travelling to Singapore from UAE, they’ll need a Singapore visa. The following information will guide you on the matter of applying for a Singapore visa. There’s also information on the documents required for applying.
Procedure & Documents
•You’ll need to ensure your Saudi Arabia passport is completed and updated, and has at least 6 months of validity or more, from the date you are to travel to Singapore. You will need to attach a scanned copy of the passport. The file format of the scanned image should be JPG or JPEG. Sometimes, PDF format is also acceptable in the case of large file sizes.
• You will also need 1 or 2 passport-type 2X2 inches coloured photographs. Make sure these photos are recent, and have not been used in any other visa applications.
• Since Saudi Arabia is a GCC country, there won’t be any requirement for providing proof of legal status in UAE.
• A letter from your employer on their official letter head is required. In this letter, they should state your name, position, leave dates, and permission granting your leave for the period. The letter should also contain assurance of you returning to your job.
• If you are retired, you need to attach photocopies of your retirement fund, and bank account transactions to obtain a Singapore visa.
• Students need a permission letter from their school or college stating they are ideal students, and are being granted permission for the leave. The letter should also have assurance that you will be returning for the next semester.
• Photocopies of your itinerary return flight tickets, and hotel room bookings are also required. Your name must be present on each of them.
Gather the above mentioned documents, and attach them with your online application. You can also submit the form and documents to the experienced visa professionals at Sinagaporevisa.ae team to make sure your application goes through successfully and without any hassle. There’s a small fee that you have to pay, which is non-refundable irrespective of your visa status.