Singapore is a beautiful tropical island in Southeast Asia. There are four major communities residing in Singapore namely Chinese (majority), Malay, Indian, and Eurasian. Singapore offers a world-class infrastructure supported by a fully integrated island-wide transport network, a dynamic business environment, vibrant living spaces, and a culturally diverse & rich population. People visit Singapore for its diverse culture, cuisine, language, religion, and history. In addition to the above mentioned, the ease of living especially in the residence, governance, and transportation system are some of the factors which make Singapore a hot-spot destination to visit.
Understanding the visa requirements for Singapore can be a tedious task and people often end up spending more time running after visa processes than planning their travel itinerary. The result, they are not able to enjoy this wonderful holiday destination to its fullest. We provide you a one-stop solution to guide you through the entire visa cycle. With several decades of experience of handling the most complicated visa cases with ease, we are one of the top Singapore visa suppliers in the UAE. Our transparent and simple processes have made applying for Singapore visa from UAE quite easy for all applicants.
1.Applying for Singapore visa
US nationals and EU member countries nationals are exempt from a visa prior to their arrival in Singapore. The citizens who require a visa for traveling to Singapore are classified as Assessment Level 1 or Level 2 nationalities.
- Level 1 countries: India, Georgia, Russia, Ukraine, China, Myanmar, Macau Special Administrative Region (MSAR) Travel Permit, Hong Kong Document of Identity holders, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Sierra Leone, Liberia, and Commonwealth of Independent States.
- Level 2 countries: Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Algeria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Morocco, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, Tunisia, Sudan, Jordan, Syria, Somalia, Temporary UAE passport holders, Palestinian passport holders and refugee travel documents issued by Middle East countries.
The processing time taken for a Singapore visa online is usually 3 working days for Level 1 countries and 5 working days. Depending on your nationality and purpose & duration of stay, the processing of visa may be longer than the normal evaluation time. The countries which are not graded in Assessment 1 & 2 can obtain a visa on their arrival in Singapore. Only Assessment Level 1 nationalities can obtain an E-visa.
2.Types of Visa issued
- Tourist visa: The visa charges for a Singapore Tourist visa is 80 AED along with a service charge of 60 AED per application.
- Business visa: The visa charges for a Singapore Business visa is also 80 AED along with a service charge of 60 AED per application.
- Transit visa: Issued to applicants who transit through Singapore on the way to a third country. A transit visa permits applicants to stay for a period of 1-3 days.
- Completed and signed visa application form (Form 14A)
- Valid original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of travel to Singapore
- Two blank pages for the visa stamp
- Handwritten passports will not be accepted
- Two recent passport size color photographs against a white background
- It should not be older than 3 months
- Incomplete application forms or documents may result in delay or rejection of visa
- It should be without a border
- Minimum front face coverage should be 70-80%
- It should not be a scanned copy or used previously in any visa application
- A copy of the biodata page
- Confirmed return flight reservation clearly indicating the travel date and the travel itinerary
- Confirmed hotel reservation booking or letter of invitation from the local sponsor
- Letter from the applicant’s employer or an NOC letter from the local sponsor
- The local Singapore contact should issue the letter of introduction (Form V39A) which clearly indicates their details such as Full name, NIRC number, occupation, telephone number, full address along with the postal code. The local Singapore contact should be an adult (21 years or older)
- Singapore visa holders are forfeited from indulging in any paid activity in Singapore
- Applicants are requested to apply for a Singapore visa only 30 days prior to their travel date.
- The visa fees is payable only in cash and once paid it is non-refundable under all circumstances including the service charges
Processing a Singapore visa is no longer a worry as we are your one-stop solution for all your visa requirements. Our visa experts are experienced and trained to match your needs and requirements and also stay updated with the latest regulation changes. Singapore is a wonderful destination with endless things to indulge in across all age groups. Spend your time in planning the itinerary and focus on your budget rather than running after visa processes. Leave all your worries and tensions about your visa to us.